How Much Money Do Franchise Brokers Make?
The first question we are always asked is: How much can I make as a Franchise Broker?
We know that this is one of the most important aspects of your decision making process.
As with most things in life, you reap what you sow. So the amount of money you make depends largely on yourself. The franchise brokers business model is built with the opportunity to earn you significant income.
But there are many factors to take into consideration.
Time: Will you be working on this business on a part-time or full-time basis? The more time you spend on the business, the better the results.
Effort: Just because you are putting in the time, doesn’t mean you are truly making an effort. Are you following up with clients? Are you building your referral network? Are you marketing yourself via LinkedIn and Facebook?
Skill: Some brokers are better than others because they take the time to educate themselves and their clients. They build up their skill base, by keeping up with the industry and knowing the brands and truly listen to both the franchise buyers and franchisors needs.
That being said, here are some general guidelines as to how much franchise brokers can make.
Franchise Brokers earn a commission for referring Franchisors qualified franchisees. When your client purchases a franchise, you are typically paid 40% to 50% of the franchise fee by the Franchisor.
Franchise fees in the United States range from $5,000 to $50,000 – so you can expect a commission in the range of $2,000 to $25,000 per match, with an average commission of $12,000.
As a franchise broker it is very possible for you to make a six figure annual gross income, even if only one deal per month is closed. This can be achieved in your first full year of business.
The longer you are in this business, the more you will learn, grow and prosper.
- Why Become a Franchise Broker?
- Why Should I Join?.
- How Do I Become a Franchise Broker?
- How Much Does it Cost to Become a Franchise Broker?
- How Do I Join?
- What is a Franchise Broker?
- How Much Money Do Franchise Brokers Make?
- How Many Hours Per Day Do Franchise Brokers Work?
- Do I Need an Office to Run my Franchise Brokering Business?
- Will I Need To Hire Employees to Help Me Run My Franchise Broker Business?
- What Prior Experience Do I Need to Become a Franchise Broker?
- What Happens After I Join?
- Why Are We So Affordable?