How Much Does it Cost to Become a Franchise Broker?
As when starting any new business venture, there will be some investment capital required to get your business started. You will have your initial investment outlay to get your business started, then ongoing costs to operate the business and market your services.
Surprisingly – the costs to become a franchise broker are quite minimal.
Since the business can be operated out of your home, you won’t have to lease office space. You probably already own most of the tools you need to start: such as a telephone, a computer and internet access.
If you search the internet, you will find many franchise broker training business opportunities and franchise brokerage business models for sale out there. Most require large upfront ‘Training’ costs starting at $5,000 and as high as $70,000. Many also charge you a percentage of your commission on every transaction.
Unlike our competitors, we don’t charge a HUGE training fee. We offer our training and all of the backend tools for less than $1/day. You probably spend more on your morning coffee.
We provide you all the tools and knowledge to start your own franchise brokerage business, without the big price tag.
We pride ourselves on providing our members with the all the tools you need to grow your business.
[See: Why Are We So Affordable?]
- Why Become a Franchise Broker?
- Why Should I Join?.
- How Do I Become a Franchise Broker?
- How Much Does it Cost to Become a Franchise Broker?
- How Do I Join?
- What is a Franchise Broker?
- How Much Money Do Franchise Brokers Make?
- How Many Hours Per Day Do Franchise Brokers Work?
- Do I Need an Office to Run my Franchise Brokering Business?
- Will I Need To Hire Employees to Help Me Run My Franchise Broker Business?
- What Prior Experience Do I Need to Become a Franchise Broker?
- What Happens After I Join?
- Why Are We So Affordable?